EMBARK ON YOUR OWN Y28 REVOLUTION IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS
1. LOVE YOUR BODY NOW: It may sound radical, but your body is already perfect. If this concept is difficult to internalize, begin by setting an intention to love your body just the way it is. Remember, even if nothing changes, you are perfect just the way you are, and fitness and wellness is a celebration of your greatest gift. Celebrate your body!
2. COMMIT TO SHORT-TERM GOALS: In order to give you a set of manageable short-term goals, Yogalosophy is broken down into daily weekly intentions. Healthy habits are created one day at a time, and when you have a short-term goal that you can achieve, you are guaranteed to succeed. Take it step by step. Start by taking the time and setting aside the space for your Y28 revolution.
3. MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES: Your Y28 program will be perfectly personalized to you with a wide range of wellness options, including three optional food plans, cardio suggestions, and a variety of extra activities. The Y28 program is about choosing activities, foods, and exercise that you love, because when you do this from a place of love, you will start to make healthier choices.
4. VISUALIZE YOUR BEST SELF AND GIVE GRATITUDE: Your body hears everything you think and say. When you imagine the best outcome, you experience the emotions and physiological effects that come from it. Visualize, declare, and ritualize what you want. Create a daily motivation mantra like "Every obstacle is an opportunity" or "This is the feeling of my body changing." Celebrate your body by giving gratitude for what you have. Writing a daily gratitude list will keep you focused on the positive, and when you take time to focus on what you are grateful for, more will come your way.
5. GIVE AND RECEIVE SUPPORT: Connection is what gives us a sense of belonging, reminding us that we are not alone. When embarking on a personal revolution, it's important to give and receive support along the way. Use the book, Yogalosophy: 28 Days to the Ultimate Mind-Body Makeover; join an online community, like Facebook or Twitter; or choose to do this program with friends and/or family. Getting healthy with support is a wonderful way to bond and create community. Sharing your personal experiences with others is a key to happiness. Join me at one of my upcoming workshops.