Monday, October 21, 2013

11 Favorite Things

Here's a short list of some of my favorite things. After this weekend of intensity due to the Eclipse, I thought I'd lighten it up and give you my hit list! Here goes:
I love a cup of tea in the morning. Just plug this lovely in and you are set.
Being a curly girl, I love a good natural hair product. 
For the home. Yummy scents.

4. Himalayan Pink Salt:
For cooking, and even in a sauna!

5. Vitamix:
The best blender of all time. 
Moisturize with it, cook with it, oil pulling...this is a staple.

7. Epsom Salts:
Add baking soda, and detox in your own bath tub.
Sleep Remedy really works. Choose from Youthful Skin to Relief.
These sweatshirt dresses are the best and travel well. 
My brother's dear friend and artisan scentualist. Check out her products. LOVE.
This book by Don Miguel Ruiz is a life-changer.

No comments:

Post a Comment