Monday, March 20, 2017

Plant Your Garden

Spring is here! It's action time. Now you plant the seeds for what you wish to grow. What is left after the deepening Winter rumination? There were many little deaths of what was complete. You gazed upon the baron field of ties that no longer work or what has lost its usefulness with a keen and sober eye.

Now the open field is fertile. Well worn, soft and ready to receive the seeds of what's to come. Listen to the little voice that called to you from that thumb-sized cave inside your heart. What does that little voice say? The earth wants to know your dreams now. It wants to feel your fire, for the actions you take in Spring are swift and instant. It's time to be bold with your wants; with your actions.

As for me, I wait still, but with intent and with purpose. My discoveries have revealed mostly my need for freedom, but also connection. I found my passion for culture and travel in a grounded way where I could deepen my relationships with old and new friends. I visited neighborhoods unlike my own, yet walking the familiar path of daily tasks and joy seeking. More of this, please.

I want more "let's go!" more eye gazing, hand holding, laughter and simplicity. More cafes with chatter in the background, more nature trips in wild places, more conversation, food sharing and errands we can do together. More exploring on my own (thank you Waze and Google Maps) in between routines of exercise, making meals and meditation. These were my points of interest. The living life that I have read about in books.

More YES. More travel. More adventure. More play. More of me in the present moment. More and more of me. That's what I want.

When in Maui, I ate a papaya that was bigger than my head for breakfast. I found it in my friends' garden. It was sweet, juicy and delicious. I ate it all. I did not hesitate. I swam naked. In rivers, in the ocean, in the warmth of the sun. I took ecstatic dance classes and restorative yoga.

When in Paris, I walked in the rain on cobblestone, found a secret bar behind a taco place, drank coffee and champagne. I ate whipped cream, croissants and brioche. I saw great architecture, art and brushed by Anna Wintour in a hallway at the Ritz during fashion week. I practiced yoga in French.

When in the Bay Area I walked steep hills, went to a Turn On, attended an interview at City Arts and Lectures by Roxane Gay. I opened my mind, ate pizza, took spinning and hot yoga. Chatted with friends old and new.

I spent time with my friends, went to school basketball games, was served yerba mate and babysat. I cohabitated with many animals, mostly cats and dogs. I attended many funerals.

I meditated exercised and journaled daily for grounding. Everything else was up in the air.

Today I plant a seed here with you.
More please.
More of me.
More connection.
More joy.
More play.
More freedom.
More YES.
More fruit that is bigger than my head.


15 comments:

  1. Hello, I know you are interested in astrology. I just came across a book in Rishikesh that is called Kriya Yoga Darshan by Swami Shankarananda Giri. It has a chapter on: Astrology how it relates to Kriya yoga. It is based on Siri Yukteswrji´s cosmic astrology, you might enjoy it. All the Best, Kirsti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nutra Mini - Well, like I sometimes say, "That's the way, uh huh, I like it." It is a popular option to deal with. Really, that isn't dishonest competition. At the same time, really almost any Control X Keto Weight Loss can be used for Weight Loss. I'm going to go over a few of the most useful blueprints to use Weight Loss in this story. We'll aim at Weight Loss. Very well, I don't add to the question.

    Keto Go Fit
    Drone Xtreme
    Ultraboost Wifi
    Toxifort
    Control X Keto Reviews
    Control X Keto Diet
    Keto Go Fit Diet
    Keto Go Fit Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tradeology forex growth codethe piranha is intentional to be high on security, comfort and feel for the controls. Automated Forex trades could enhance your returns if you have developed a consistently effective strategy. Nicola Delic's new system includes two algorithm-driven indicators that make finding trades simple and quick. Commissions: Ideally you should choose a Forex broker that doesn't charge commissions, as commissions will cut into your potential profits. Digital assets are also expected to become more ingratiated with the conventional financial system, and the expansion of trading pairs of many digital assets serves as a stark indicator of their inclusion within the financial portfolio and investment services of brokers.

    But, if Forex trading might not be your "thing," there are other available programs. Obviously, with such tiny spreads, profiting from forex trading often requires trading high volumes or trading on margin. For instance, something that many beginner traders struggle with is increasing the size of their trade only because they are hoping to make more money. There's been quite an of buzz virtually it as many web marketers are recommending it to their posting lists since forex wave-particle duality mathematical product by tradeology has been made world.

    Anytime that the trader is not in front of the computer means a chance wasted since a signal may have been provided but the trader was not round to place an order. Also, there are numerous bonuses under the name of some other professional traders that come with this program. Traders in Europe can apply for Professional status. The program analyses the market and executes trades without the input of the trader. A FREE REPORT with step by step instructions that walk you through how to get the most out of your new trading system and how to maximize your profitability with it. It's an easy read, and the graphs and images explain how the system works in an easy to learn format.

    Most of the times, their trades take a few minutes to a couple of hours. Earlier launches of Nicola Delic provides great aspects for Forex structures and administrations for the traders. Like any other trading system and method, Forex trading systems boil down to risk versus reward. As part f the nd10x launch, tradeology is giving away their late best marketing big profit trade plate system” for free. The forex master levels program comes with everything you need to get you going. Included in this section is a range of the video tutorials on successfully using Meta Trader 4. You also get the cheat sheet you can download on using the indicator, along with specifically spelled out instructions on utilizing this indicator to create your entry and exit trading signals.

    Secret profit levels: review examining group tradeology's forex trading computer programme released. With leverage, the minimum I can trade is £1,000, but this only requires a £33 margin, meaning I'm not risking a huge amount of the £200 I have in my account. A limit order is an instruction to close out a trade at a price that is better than the current market level and is used to help lock in price targets. It includes production, market share revenue, price, and the growth rate by type. If more people are monitoring more currency pairs they can alert their fellow traders of upcoming trade setups and signals. https://www.reviewengin.com/infinite-profit-system-review/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been an excellent discovery. As you know, that wouldn't have occurred if they hadn't been around at that time with Tech Products and I could do a lot better.



    PowerPro Energy Saver
    Mosquitron
    Buzz B Gone

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Nice blog sir/mam Can you help me too become responsive like you below is my site
    webreedigito

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing blog, everyone can learn from this and hope fully they will. why don't you visit my site as well. Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am watching TEEN WITCH right now!!
    on Tubi. Delightful. You can't top that! Terrific Mandy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. The developers have real value to this product, which can be in the thousands of dollars, but the price is too low for most people to still enjoy the benefits. You could easily learn the system in the morning and be up and trading in the afternoon. That’s because there are only four steps to trading the system, the indicators do all the heavy lifting for you and the rules are simple and easy to understand. Tradeonix Pro is a forex trading system and course so powerful it has a long-term win rate of 83%, and yet still makes money even if you only win 35% of your trades. So you could start making money from your very first trades, even if you are a complete beginner. This package is designed and guaranteed to provide you with accurate and profitable trading signals on the forex market and all other financial trading markets available on all time frames. This system was created to ease the stress of studying charts or mastering the market, and it makes the whole trading process easy for you.

    It is one of the rare forex trading systems which offers you foundational educational knowledge as well. Even individuals who do not know anything about forex trading and indicators can learn from these DVDs to trade profitably. You do not need any extra knowledge to trade in the forex markets. Nicolas Delic, on the other hand, had launched ND10X previously.

    As you continue to read though you will see that this high performance pro system is just a part of the equation that could make you a highly successful and wealthy trader. is the most accurate system I have ever seen in my decade plus years of trading. When all the rules are met and you enter a trade, odds are you are about to make some serious cash. gives you crystal clear signals, and with a quick glance at the indicators you will know whether or not a trade is one with the potential to make you big money. When I saw just how simple it was to follow the rules of the system and make money, I realized that we had to make this available to the people who needed it most. As you may already know we have created some fantastic systems in the past. https://www.reviewengin.com/trade-command-center-review/

    ReplyDelete
  12. https://www.webreedigito.com/2021/02/11/google-mera-naam-kya-hai-गूगल-मेरा-नाम-क्या-हैं/

    ReplyDelete