- CHAIR POSE: sink your hips back, as you extend your arm up. Imagine you are a lightning bolt.
- TREE POSE: balance on one leg, as you firm it, draw the sole of the opposite foot to the inner thigh.
- TEMPLE POSE: Widen your stance, and sink hips down to knee level. Press knees open. Straight spine
- WARRIOR 2: Turn one foot out, the other in slightly. Front heel to back arch alignment. Bend front knee at 90 degree angle. Straight back leg. Arms extended equally. Sternum lifts
- TRIANGLE: Walk back foot in slightly. Bring bottom hand to shin. Elongate side body. Top arm extends up to the sky.
- HALF MOON: Bend front knee, place bottom finger tips, slightly to side of pinky toe. Launch off and balance on straight front leg.
- STANDING SPLITS: Drop top arm down as you raise extended leg to standing splits.
REPEAT FROM WARRIOR 2 to STANDING SPLITS ON BOTH SIDES THEN:
- STANDING FORWARD BEND: Separate feet hip width and allow the knees to bend slightly as you fold forward. Allowing the crown of the head to aim to the floor.
- SQUAT: Lower your hips down. Palms in prayer, pressing knees open. Toes turned out slightly.
- COBBLER'S POSE: Sit on the floor. Allow your knees to fan out as you bring the soles of feet together. Fold forward.
- PIGEON: Lean to the left and swing your right leg back. Keep left knee bent to side, under shoulder, left heel comes towards right shoulder. Square the hips and fold forward. Do side two.
- SEATED FORWARD BEND: Swing both legs forward. Move the fleshy part of the butt to the side. Fold down.